Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cyber-Punk Fashions


I wanted to hit on a lighter subject, FASHION. I myself am not so concerned with the matter except on rare instances when I find something so great I just have to share it with all that I can. First off, I have a passion for Anime, the classic Anime not the pop stuff, so this often guides how I see fashionable wears.


A few days ago, I was surfing the net and I found this jacket, the Pill Jacket worn by Shotaro Kaneda in the infamous Anime blockbuster AKIRA (アキラ).

At first I did not like it, but the more I looked at it the more it grew on me and not only is it an amazing replica of the pill jacket from the Anime, but it looks great. The price is a little steep at $500, but I found another website that had it for $200. Honestly I think it is worth the price the jacket is just immaculate. There is another website where the jacket is not for cheap, but it has a variety of movie and anime based fashions that are alright with one exception, the bride jacket from Kill Bill it is exceptional and would most definitely be an eye catcher on the street.



-Accultured

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...that Kill Bill jacket, if I were a chick, would be pretty cool to rock...has that flashback kind of feel.

    ReplyDelete